Angel Message: The enemy’s first and foremost weapon is fear. Your greatest weapon is Faith in the Almighty God.
Where do you turn to when disease crawls the Earth, hatred, confusion, and lies seep in man’s hearts, when the ground trembles, the waters spill over and the fires rage?
Man alone cannot hold the celestial bodies together least to say feed the hungry or cure the illness of the world in one day. Why would you allow fear to set in your hearts?
We are asked to enter into communion with God – through Faith.
Be cautioned that feeding and speaking fear will only add ammunition to the enemy.
Tell me … what is in your heart and what are the words you utter onto the world? Are you bringing words of Hope, Faith, and Love? If not… it’s time for a check-up from the neck up. Words of fear spread like wildfire and before you know it minds are corrupted, households are torn, communities are oppressed and nations are toppled – all this falling into the great plan of the enemy whose greatest weapon is setting fear unto the hearts of Gods children.
This angel inspired message I share with you TODAY, is to remind you that God has told us many times over in His Word (scriptures) not to be afraid. He tells us not to fear because He is in control. He is our refuge and strength. He is our help in times of trouble.
Fear, like a seductive mistress, is whispered into the ears of God’s children to help them forget that God is God – that God is still in control!
Remember that in times of trouble, God says, “Be still and know that I am God”. Through Psalm 46:10 we are given instructions to take time to be quiet and remember who I am. To remind yourself that no matter the turbulence may continue, YOU ARE still and secure in Him.
I invite you to slow down for a minute and allow your Spirit to remember that God gave you a spirit of POWER and a spirit of LOVE– Take a few minutes and contemplate on these scriptures – and welcome your heart back to God.
- For God has not given us a spirit of fear, but of power and of love and of a sound mind.-2 Timothy 1:7
- Do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand (Isaiah 41:10).
- Do not fear, for I have redeemed you; I have summoned you by name; you are mine. When you pass through the waters, I will be with you; and when you pass through the rivers, they will not sweep over you. When you walk through the fire, you will not be burned; the flames will not set you ablaze. For I am the Lord your God, the Holy One of Israel, your Savior. (Isaiah 43:1-3)
- Hear me, you who know what is right, you people who have taken my instruction to heart: Do not fear the reproach of mere mortals or be terrified by their insults. (Isaiah 51:7)
- But even if you should suffer for what is right, you are blessed. Do not fear their threats; do not be frightened (1 Peter 3:14)
- Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged, for the Lord your God will be with you wherever you go. (Joshua 1:9)
- Have no fear of sudden disaster or of the ruin that overtakes the wicked, for the Lord will be at your side and will keep your foot from being snared (Proverbs 3:25-26)
- Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus. (Philippians 4:6-7)
- Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid. (John 14:27).
As you move through this day, this week, this month, this year… and the next etc. I invite you to receive the Grace to Trust God in everything and through this Trust that you may find rest from the plagues of doubt and fear. I invite you to step out in Faith because your foundation is cultivated from your Perfect Trust in God.